Nobody would like to get cheated on, right? For every male, cheating is the kind of ruining their ego.
When males find their lady entertaining one of her best friends or any old friend with some romantic touch, they get highly disturbed. They don’t want things to blossom between their lady and that friend.
Since nobody wants to get cheated on, in this article you will learn a couple of things that women do when they are cheating in a relationship, and how you can recognize if they do.
ALL OF THESE ARE RED FLAGS THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY IF YOU DON’T WANT HER TO FOOL YOU.
Asking you for your daily schedule. If your girl asks you how long are you going to stay at work, what are you doing during a particular part of the day or something similar, it could mean that she’s trying to bring someone home while you aren’t there.
2. Nagging too much. If your girl keeps fighting and arguing about some tiny Imperfections in the relationship, she is trying to create some tension so a breakup is possible later.
3. When she’s in her head most of the time. If you talk to her and notice how she isn’t listening most of the time, she might be thinking how can she end the relationship.
4. When she call some guy “just a friend”. You have to look at the way she says it. If she keeps avoiding talking about him, it might mean that there’s something going on between them.
5. When confronted, doesn’t answer properly. If you bring up the subject of cheating and that you’re thinking she might be doing it, and she doesn’t respond, it might lead to an eventual breakup.
6. Hiding her cell phone. This is mostly done because she doesn’t want you to read her messages with other guys, or see with who she was talking on the phone.